Friday, October 16, 2009

TA: Plain and Simple 3rd Edition coming soon

Warning - Shameless commercial plug.

The third edition of Technical Analysis: Plain and Simple is scheduled for release in January. It is available for free preview online at http://my.safaribooksonline.com/9780137057061.

From this page, click on the link to the table of contents. My favorite chapter is "Case Study - Bizarro World" that covers what went wrong with analysis in 2008-2009.

If you are looking for a basic book on technical analysis, this is it. And it is almost as sarcastic as this blog.

1 comment:

bmbull said...

Congrats on the new book, Michael. I cut my 'TA teeth' on the free Quick Takes newsletter and your TA: Plain and Simple book. I might have to check out the latest edition, just to catch up on the sarcasm...