Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Survey results - late

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
- John Lennon 


I was surprised to see such a high percentage of people voting that the correction was over last week and it was time to buy. Of course, the sample size was rather small. But what is significant is that readers of this blog likely share my rather dour view of stocks. Therefore, the fact that many of you were outright bullish should have some meaning in terms of overall sentiment out there.



2 comments:

Amalan said...

I thougt most people (around 57%) thought the correction will last until November, and only around 24% thought the correction was over and it was time to buy. Did I read it wrong?

Michael Kahn said...

You are right on the percentages. I was surprised 1/4 of surveys said "buy right now."