I have to tread lightly here as I do not want to give anything away before Wednesday's Barron's Online column comes out. But here are a few of the topics I am going to cover:
- The head-and-shoulders EVERYONE sees in the market.
- What I think about it (remember I was not a fan of the generally accepted definition of Golden Cross).
- What level on the S&P constitutes a breakdown.
- Ditto Nasdaq
- Canary in the coalmine stocks and sectors (if there is room)
- One or two indicators on the major indices I am watching