Monday, March 17, 2008

Metals in Danger?

These Futuresource.com charts came in smaller than I had hoped but you can still see the bearish RSI divergence in silver with bearish candle at resistance plus the shooting star in gold.



Where is the flight to hedges? Gone. Don't forget the platinum breakdown I showed in Barron's Online and a breakdown in copper (it was in Quick Takes Pro this ayem)

And in the toot your own horn category, I sold out my oil Friday thanks to signals in candle charts. I will be happy to send an excerpt from this morning's newsletter on oil to anyone who asks.

4 comments:

Aviator said...

If you have a chance I'd be interested in the offer about the oil excerpt from your newsletter.

placeyourbetz@gmail.com

Michael Kahn said...

I sent you a link. If you did not get it please let me know. Anybody else?

Unknown said...

Nice call on the Metals; I should have sold more on Monday.

Unknown said...

Nice call on the Metals; I should have sold more on Monday.