Friday, November 21, 2008

More Humor

Colleague Dave Steckler posted this list of funnies in several chat rooms yesterday. Where he got them I don't know.

1. What is the one thing Wall St and the Olympics have in common? Synchronized diving.

2. I went to buy a toaster and it came with a bank.

3. Overheard in a City bar: 'This credit crunch is worse than a divorce. I've lost half my net worth and I still have a wife.

4. What's the capital of Iceland? About $3.50.

5. What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon? A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.

6. What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza? The pizza can still feed a family of four.

7. What's the definition of optimism? An investment banker who irons 5 shirts on a Sunday night.

8. I tried to make a withdrawal from an ATM and the machine said 'Insufficient Funds'. I wasn't sure if it meant for me or the bank.

9. I lent my friend $20 last week and according to the market I qualify as the country's 4th largest lender.

10. Broker to Client: "I've got good news - you'll be paying 40% less in fees for the foreseeable future!"

11. I wrote a check for $100 to my friend but he never got it; the check was good, the bank bounced.

12. The crisis is so bad, Bank ATM's now have slot machines.

No comments: