Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Market Sheep

I really don't have a ground breaking post for you after a week of having my daughter in the hospital (and wife staying with her - everyone came home today). But I do have something that just hit me this morning.

Pandora is on everyday as I work. Today, Pink Floyd's "Sheep" (from the Animals album, 1977) was on and the lyrics reminded me of the stock market. See if you agree.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You better watch out,
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader

Baaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

joed said...

Good to see a post.
Hope all is well with your family.

Rob said...

I sincerely hope your daughter is better now.

Michael Kahn said...

Thanks for your good wishes.
Everyone is fine and doing what they are supposed to be doing. Just a bump in the road.